Here are the top 10 reasons why couples swingers:
- Both partners have a mutual desire to enjoy sex with others but still want to maintain their deep emotional bond with each other.
- To fulfill sexual fantasies that involves more than two people.
- They have been married for a long time and they are looking for new ways to spice up or rejuvenate the relationship
- One or both partners want to explore their bi-sexual curiosities.
- One partner has a very high sex drive and the other partner wants to find ways to help satisfy his/her partner’s sexual appetite.
- To satisfy our very natural voyeuristic tendencies.
- To fill a sexual void that cannot be satisfied by their partner.
- To enjoy group sex in a safe and controlled environment, with other like minded couples.
- To experience and learn new sexual techniques that others may have to offer.
- To be around other open-minded people and to be in environments that allow them to be fully self-expressed without having to worry about being judged
Every couple has their own reason or reasons why they got into the swinging lifestyle. However, from my experience talking to other couples, this would be my top 10 reasons couples become swingers.